From: "Steve Tyng" <stevet-at-stcharlesmd.com>
Subject: Maryland Massacre - Info and Directions
Date: 3 Jun 2004 09:55:00 +0800

Announcing the second annual Tyng Invitational R/C Tank Battle!

    THE MARYLAND MASSACRE!

MORE COMBATANTS, MORE CARNAGE, and MORE CAMARADERIE will be found at the largest
event in the history of R/C Tank Combat.

    WHEN: June 12th and 13th
    WHERE: St. Charles Maryland

The schedule is for two battles on Saturday and one on Sunday.  The first battle
each day will commence around 11:00 or so.

Participants so far are;

  - The latest incarnation of the venerable Frank Pittelli PzKpfw VI-I Tiger T001 and
    the new advanced technology Tyng/Tri-Pact M520 GOER SV005 (with wooden relays!)
  - The Dread Tyng T34-85 T005 sporting a next generation video system
  - The Anvilus JgPz 38(t) Hetzer T010 and hopefully a new M1 Abrams (maybe Mr. Simms
    and the quadracycle?)
  - The new and improved John Pittelli PzKw IV T012
  - The Montgomery PzKpfw V Panther T017 and a new SU Tank Destroyer (and Will's
fleet
    of support vehicles)
  - The Paul Pittelli KV-1 T018 with a new "rotating" turret!
  - Of course Mike Blattau with his U.N. Peacekeeper SV004 trying to spread
    peace and tranquility across the battlefield (good luck)
  - New this year is Marty Hayes GMC CCKW-353 SV006
  - And a couple of artillery pieces should be on hand

Eleven vehicles and counting!  It's BOT (bring your own tank), BOB (bring your own
beer), and BAEYMN (bring anything else you might need)!  I plan on being at the
field at 10:00 am for setup.

If your coming just to watch please let me know so I can get an idea of how many
will be on the field that weekend.

Attached are maps to the event and a Release of Liability form all participants and
bystanders will be required to fill out and sign before being allowed on the field.

Any questions respond via the list.  If your coming from out of town and need
assistance with lodging just ask.  If the list goes down while Frank is out email me
at SteveT44-at-comcast.net.

Hope to see you there!

Steve Tyng

[[ RCTANK~1.PDF : 3376 in RCTANK~1.PDF ]][[ BATTLE~2.JPG : 3377 in BATTLE~2.JPG ]][[
BATTLE~1.JPG : 3378 in BATTLE~1.JPG ]]

RCTankRelease.pdf

JPEG image

JPEG image