From: Leonard or Deniece Daniels <daniels_inc-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Woot!!! Supplier found!!
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 12:35:11 -0700 (PDT)

What is the web site for the motors william. I'll take 2  Dee

WJ <WJ-at-vdtogt.nl> wrote:
Hiya guys! Because I don't see many emails coming by (ignoring the
take-me-off-the-list ones) I might as well spam you guys some more!

Someone here in the Netherlands is selling Wheelchair motors: geared down
and as-good-as-new motors, 24Volt, about 15cm long, and 9cm diameter. (I
am not going to brag with these proportions) He sells them for around 70$
per 2. Thats better then trying to find it abroad I think!

I visited my uncle this weekend, and in exchange for a campsite
administration program he will give me an electronically triggered marker.
Life is SWEET!!! This will solve my problem with my heavy trigger pull!

I hope you guys are doing well with preparations for the Maryland
Massacre! I cannot express the importance of photo and video-footage as a
stimulance for all the people who can't make it there!! I will have to
check if my sister still wants to go!

Regards,
William

P.S. Which acronyms do you guys prefer: