From: "WJ" <WJ-at-vdtogt.nl>
Subject: Re: Hull construction materials
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 15:38:33 +0200 (CEST)

That sounds very promising for photos!  Interesting project for sure!  I
am using 18mm wood, which is 0.708 Inches (I never know for sure since we
switched to EUROS ;) This is for the hull itself. All decoration-stuf is
around 1/4"

Make sure to test the strength of the wood before you start building!
Shoot at it and see what happens! I will make some photo's of the tests I
will do this weekend!

Do you have an idea which tank you are choosing for #2?