From: "Werner, Paul" <WernerP-at-aetna.com>
Subject: Hull construction materials
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 09:08:11 -0400

The Elefant is aptly named because should present a hard-to-miss target
for enemy tankas. To the delight of TriPact, this thing will be over 4'
long with barrel, almost 2' wide and 15" high. Therefore, mobility and
weight reduction will be big concerns.

In the interest of weight reduction, I've been laying out the hull
sides, top and superstructure of the Elefant using a nice grade of 1/4"
plywood. I'll be using 1/2" board for the hull bottom to serve as a
strong base for the motors, transmissions, etc. The 1/4" plywood appears
to have enough rigidity given the weight. Although I will test it, I
can't imagine a paintball piercing. What have the rest of you used?

I think #2 will be a 'small tank'.....

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna