From: Johnson Dan <d61863-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: ONE LAST HURRAH
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 04:05:31 -0700 (PDT)

WELL-
I have watched from a distance and think the website is the most informative. With respect to Joe Sommer, who's tank is the best, the mailing list is little more than ranting endless banter with quick responds and snips from other emails.
When one person does come up with an idea, it is always followed by a terse statement or a "Bill the "monkey man" Jones end line.
What the hell is that anyway?
Why cant it be about the "sport" and how we can grow it.
It gets "Dumbed" down by the antics of some underaged 70's youth like this was star wars and you traded trading cards.Oooh-look Mike-I got Luke Skywalker! Now lets go play Dungeons and Dragons! Ill be the elf!
?????
Im not sure about you but my interest came and went with about 76 daily emails most of which were retarded replies.
Stick with what you know, build the web site!
In any event-you can-take me off the list-its too much junk to even read through.
And if I had that much time, Id never work.
SO what do you guys do?
Thanks to Joe Sommer, your ideas and help were great-as for the rest of you-
LONG LIVE KRULL?
What the Hell.

Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com> wrote:
J. Jacob Jarosz wrote:
> Tankers of the Northern Alliance Unite io the struggle
> of freedom!

[ rantings snipped ]

> I love you like brothers!
> All hail Krull and behold the power of DeWalt!
> Jake "the Almighty" Jarosz

Mr. Jarosz,

After a review of your recent statements and your permanent record by a
crack team of forensic psychologists and profilers at the Tri-Pact
National Institute of Criminology, you have been categorized as
"Unstable" and placed on the Maryland Attack Group's "Security Watch
List". Please be advised that as a member of that list any vehicle or
weapons system operated by you will be destroyed immediately if it comes
within 1 mile of MAG Expeditionary Forces or MAG Homeland Security
Forces operating anywhere in the world.

Furthermore, after a review of all messages, both public and private,
exchanged between you and your cohorts in the Pennsylvania Urban
Fighting Force (PUFF), the entire PUFF organization, including Joe
"Chief PUFF" Sommer and Dan "Not Don" Johnson, is now officially
considered an Immediate Threat. As such, MAG battle planners, in
consultation with our comrades in the Vegas Alliance, have begun making
arrangements for the total destruction of PUFF military assets.
Operation "Cream-PUFF" will commence during the Maryland Massacre (June
12-13) and will continue through the Athens Invitational (date TBD), at
which point we expect PUFF to be completed irradicated.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Frank Pittelli
Dir. of Diplomatic Solutions
Maryland Attack Group

Do you Yahoo!?