From: "Steve Tyng" <stevet-at-stcharlesmd.com>
Subject: RE: Spies return with secret footage of latest TRI-PACT tank
Date: 7 May 2004 08:16:00 +0800

Paul wrote:

> I thought you knew because you built it [grin]

Tyng Industries can neither confirm nor deny that we were the primary contractor for
the Goliath project.  Any resemblance to any current Tyng Tech is purely
coincidental (note to archive department: find out how the hell those records got
out and get them back!).

> Goliath E Length 1.5 m Height 0.56 m Width 0.85 m weight 0.375 tonnes.

At 1:6 a Goliath is a little under 10".  I think we may have found a constructive
use for our little Tamiya brethren!  Rip off those jerky little turrets and IR fire
control systems, pack a paintball grenade in there, and wala, a cute little land
torpedo!

   Steve "Full Speed Ahead, and Damn the Tamiya's) Tyng  ;-)