From: "Nick Hoke" <nhoke-at-nksd.wednet.edu>
Subject: AC003
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 08:14:35 -0700

Wow Frank, thanks for adding those pics to AC003 SWAMPCAT.
Putting my half-finished project out there for everybody to see is
one sure way to inspire me to keep working on it!

I think I'll cut all the metal armor plating with a skil saw and I just
ordered a bunch of rivets. Soon the SWAMPCAT will be covered with
all kinds of pretty colored metal pieces from old white speed limit signs,
yellow road warning signs, and faded red stop signs.

Nick H.