From: berin1-at-optusnet.com.au
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Where are the tankers?! Europeans unite!!!
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 16:39:44 +1000

Hey Paul,

No worries at all, I will get the valve part number and draw something up asap. It
can fire whatever you put into the barrell.....there is footage around of some crazy
New Zealander who shot it filled with petrol and had a pilot lit at the end....not
advisable unless invaded by paper mache aliens. Getting the magazine to feed is
the only tricky part but it is all PVC so it is easy to grind/cut/squeeze/melt. What
you choose to use as munitions is up to you !. I used coolmints before I had a
source of paintballs and don't try that at home either.

Boris "I did it my way" Harpman

> paul needham <paul.2.needham-at-btconnect.com> wrote:
>
> Boris
>
> YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
YES YES