From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Gansta Tankas
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 14:55:55 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry Joe, but I have it on the highest authority,
that the PUFF acronym contained a mispelled word. Just
as it is GanGsta instead of Gansta. The correct words
for the PUFF acronym are as follows. "Pensylvania
Urbane Fighting Force". Again sorry about the earlier
misconception that arose from the urban word. We know
how you corntry boys hate the big city. LOL.

John" give me all the hard ways and 5 for the boys"
Pittelli