From: Joe Sommer <anvilus9-at-adelphia.net>
Subject: Gansta Tankas
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 16:40:37 -0400

Paul,

At 10:39 AM 5/4/2004 -0400, Werner, Paul wrote:
>>I recommend that the head of the Pennsylvania Urban Fighting Force
>>(PUFF), Joe "Chief PUFF" Sommer be henceforth referred to as "PUFF
>>Daddy". Members of PUFF will be known as "Gansta tankas".

Given the rural environs of Anvilus Machine Works,
we are somewhat dubious of the acronym PUFF
"Pennsylvania URBAN Fighting Force" and the
concomitant appellation "PUFF Daddy".

However, we do like the sound of "Gansta Tankas".

In appreciation, we plan to paint future tanks from
New Joizy in vibrant colors befitting their tough
reputation (probably pink).

>>While as yet unnamed, we tankers (to be) from New Jersey are maintaining
>>our its neutrality from other powers from the north and west.

Once your tank is operational, there is no such
word as neutral.

>>  We are
>>keeping a close watch on possible overflights by PUFF, although it has
>>be rumored that their SR-71 has been grounded for lack of funds.

Our SR-71 program was scrapped last year and
all available funds were diverted for a new Keyhole
KH-12 surveillance satellite.  Our current KH-12
has experienced a heavier-than-usual workload
tracking the Tri-Pact Finance Minister back-and-forth
between MD and Las Vegas.

The new KH-12 will be launched into geosynchronous
orbit directly about Tri-Pact HQ to monitor their
nefarious dealings with Tyng the Merciless and the
Virginia Tiny Tankers (and future tankers from Joizy).

Joe "PUFF Daddy" Sommer

Joe Sommer
2378 Nantucket Circle, State College, PA 16803
814.234.4773     anvilus9-at-adelphia.net
http://www.anvilus.com