From: "Marc en Wendy" <marcmethorst-at-zonnet.nl>
Subject: Re: Re: Where are the tankers?! Europeans unite!!!
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 21:52:35 +0200

Steve,

On the contrary! I spent a lot of hours on the TTS, but as you will probably
agree with me it is a lot of work! One track is nearly finished now, I will
add a few photos to my site shortly.
This weekend I will modify the 'power pack', that is the frame that carries
the wheelchair motors.
I thought it would be a good idea to crate some sort of skid on which all
the drive components are mounted, like in a 1:1 scale tank one would be able
to lift out the engine skid by just releasing a few bolts en wires.
Thanks for the translation!

Marc