From: paul needham <paul.2.needham-at-btconnect.com>
Subject: RE: Re: Where are the tankers?! Europeans unite!!!
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 20:31:51 +0100

Steve

If there will be no one else to fight , then paint ball is not worth the hassle/cost.
I fancy a compressed air gun that can fire say foam shells [ nose weighted ] with say some dry poster paint on the nose and then shoot at 2d card targets. The targets could be made to look quite realistic eg the rear of a Tiger 1 or a panzer IV rear and the dry paint would indicate where the target was hit , just fun and no where the law can try and excerpt its self !
Yes I had thought of asking someone in USA to get me a gun and strip it and post the pieces individually and some balls but to much trouble for only me ! and I need a working tank first.

regards paul