From: "WJ" <WJ-at-vdtogt.nl>
Subject: RE: Re: Where are the tankers?! Europeans unite!!!
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 21:00:56 +0200 (CEST)

Well, I just checked our lawbooks on the subject: In the Netherlands we
are allowed to own a marker, as long as we don't carry it around with us.
As long as a marker doesnt look like a real weapon, we are allowed to own
it.  I'm sure shooting paintballs is still only allowed on terrains
properly equiped for it.

My uncle has a paintball-range on his property, I'm sure the Dutch team
will have plenty of opportunity to practice :)