From: paul needham <paul.2.needham-at-btconnect.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Where are the tankers?! Europeans unite!!!
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 18:52:06 +0100

Boris

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
YES YES YES YES YES YES
By the way did I say YES ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated , my thoughts were that if it did not
fire paint balls then it could not be a paintball gun and so would not be
governed by the same laws.
I thought of some foam projectiles like the kids out door toys with maybe a
range of 40-50 feet would do fine ?
regards paul