From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Re: New England Bull Session Proposal
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 10:39:43 -0400

Werner, Paul wrote:

> Frank,
>
> I recommend that the head of the Pennsylvania Urban Fighting Force
> (PUFF), Joe "Chief PUFF" Sommer be henceforth referred to as "PUFF
> Daddy". Members of PUFF will be known as "Gansta tankas".
>
> While as yet unnamed, we tankers (to be) from New Jersey are maintaining
> our its neutrality from other powers from the north and west. We are
> keeping a close watch on possible overflights by PUFF, although it has
> be rumored that their SR-71 has been grounded for lack of funds.

Mr. Werner,

Your suggestion is hereby accepted.  I'm sure that Joe "PUFF Daddy"
Sommer and his Gansta Tankas will be considering how to deal with you
and the Jersey Boyz in upcoming months.  But, as you suggested, they are
currently strapped for cash and won't be able to do much given their
current state of dis-array.

        Frank P.