From: berin1-at-optusnet.com.au
Subject: Re: Re: Where are the tankers?! Europeans unite!!!
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 22:31:30 +1000

The laws are tough here in Australia as well.....hence the build your own marker
theme.....so far so good....at a cost of $40.00 Australian (probably about two
pence in your country) I have a fully functional marker that fits into a turret
(with a
bit of shoehorning anyway) that I have constructed in my shed with very few tools.
If anyone is interested I can send a description of the parts used (available at
hardware) and instructions to build.
It is simply based on the generic aircannon design with a few small changes, it
used compressed air at 40psi so is quite safe.
As a footnote to the forum vs mailing list question....I prefer it the way it is,
this
has to be the best mailing list I have ever been on, please keep them coming !

Ecxept for the squid who thought he could insult the RC Tank world anyway, I
thought he was having a go at us from his first e-mail.

Cheers to all in Tankland,

Boris