From: "WJ" <WJ-at-vdtogt.nl>
Subject: Where are the tankers?! Europeans unite!!!
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 08:25:08 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Tank Enthousiasts,
While the North-American tankers were enjoying the first battles and
learning from their experiences, the Dutch tankers were still meddling
with toy guns.

Now that the Dutch forces are awakening, and gathering resources to start
building tanks(Command and Conquer anyone?!) it seems time to find out
where all the builders are!!

My question to you is twofold:
1. Does anyone have an overview of the different groups, and who is in
which group?! For a newcomer it's sort of hard to follow ;)
2. Who is out there in Europe?  I noticed the following people in Europe:
michael Holm - Denmark
Bertrand Ravez - France (I don't think he is still active)
Rodolphe GREMEAUX - France
Bjorn Wallentinus - Sweden?!
Paul Needham - UK
Sigismund Koster - Netherlands
Marc Methorst - Netherlands
Willem-Jan van der Togt - Netherlands

There are speculations on Belgian members here:
http://www.rctankcombat.com/archive/2003-09/msg00096.html
but I can't find them.
Please give me a shout and email me (mailto:Rctanks-at-vdtogt.nl) if any
Europeans want to get organized!!