From: "WJ" <WJ-at-vdtogt.nl>
Subject: Re: AFV of the Month for May 2004
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 14:48:00 +0200 (CEST)

I'm sorry to hear that. I've been looking for a project in this class and
thought this was a cute vehicle. This must be the first casualty?

I was thinking of building a trooper based on this guy:

Sony QRIO
http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/QRIO/

Just imagine having a humanoid at scale 1/6 running around with an
anti-tank rocket!!!

Check out this video:http://www.asahi.com/video/031218run.wvx