From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Re: New England Bull Session Proposal
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 12:15:13 -0400

J. Jacob Jarosz wrote:
> Tankers of the Northern Alliance Unite io the struggle
> of freedom!

[ rantings snipped ]

> I love you like brothers!
> All hail Krull and behold the power of DeWalt!
> Jake "the Almighty" Jarosz

Mr. Jarosz,

After a review of your recent statements and your permanent record by a
crack team of forensic psychologists and profilers at the Tri-Pact
National Institute of Criminology, you have been categorized as
"Unstable" and placed on the Maryland Attack Group's "Security Watch
List".  Please be advised that as a member of that list any vehicle or
weapons system operated by you will be destroyed immediately if it comes
within 1 mile of MAG Expeditionary Forces or MAG Homeland Security
Forces operating anywhere in the world.

Furthermore, after a review of all messages, both public and private,
exchanged between you and your cohorts in the Pennsylvania Urban
Fighting Force (PUFF), the entire PUFF organization, including Joe
"Chief PUFF" Sommer and Dan "Not Don" Johnson, is now officially
considered an Immediate Threat.  As such, MAG battle planners, in
consultation with our comrades in the Vegas Alliance, have begun making
arrangements for the total destruction of PUFF military assets.
Operation "Cream-PUFF" will commence during the Maryland Massacre (June
12-13) and will continue through the Athens Invitational (date TBD), at
which point we expect PUFF to be completed irradicated.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

        Frank Pittelli
        Dir. of Diplomatic Solutions
        Maryland Attack Group