From: Johnson Dan <d61863-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: New England Bull Session Proposal
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 19:02:31 -0700 (PDT)

Oh Smart and Wisdomful Jarosz-
I wish to join the dark side and rule the universe of tank battles. My spirit and indeed my gummy worm candybag are yours to use as you wish.
I kneel before Krull and honor the paintball wizard as he annoints me prince of the tanker underworld-
Command me!
Billy "Off the list of insane asylum patient escapists" Johnson

"J. Jacob Jarosz" <jas_jarosz2-at-yahoo.com> wrote:
Tankers of the Northern Alliance Unite io the struggle
of freedom!
The all powerful force of Krull has descended amongst
the tanking community-together our strife is a just
one! All Hail Pittelli and his gummy worms!
The practicality of this union of the minds is awe
inspiring in as much as it is awesome!
I am so psyched about t6he opportunity to meet and
greet you guys cause I need reassurance that my dream
is now a reality.
I will go to the ends of the earth to battle with guys
like you. Cause we all know, when you put your hand,
in a pile goo, that was once your best friends face,
you'll know the meaning of war.
I want to lead a speech at this convention, because I
have some thing important to say to you fine and brave
souls.
I love you like brothers!
All hail Krull and behold the power of DeWalt!
Jake "the Almighty" Jarosz