From: "J. Jacob Jarosz" <jas_jarosz2-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: New England Bull Session Proposal
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 16:51:24 -0700 (PDT)

Tankers of the Northern Alliance Unite io the struggle
of freedom!
The all powerful force of Krull has descended amongst
the tanking community-together our strife is a just
one! All Hail Pittelli and his gummy worms!
The practicality of this union of the minds is awe
inspiring in as much as it is awesome!
I am so psyched about t6he opportunity to meet and
greet you guys cause I need reassurance that my dream
is now a reality.
I will go to the ends of the earth to battle with guys
like you. Cause we all know, when you put your hand,
in a pile goo, that was once your best friends face,
you'll know the meaning of war.
I want to lead a speech at this convention, because I
have some thing important to say to you fine and brave
souls.
I love you like brothers!
All hail Krull and behold the power of DeWalt!
Jake "the Almighty" Jarosz