From: "WJ" <WJ-at-vdtogt.nl>
Subject: Using alternative motors
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 20:59:24 +0200 (CEST)

Could anyone help me out on this question I have:

I am looking for a 12V motor I could use for each track. So far I looked
at several motor-types, which you guys use for your tanks.  I like the EV
Warrior that is recommended a lot, but I was hoping for a motor that's
more easily available here in the Netherlands, and equivalent in
performance.

I have no clue how to compare the performance of for example
windshield-wiper motors to the EV's,  and I am even thinking about
starter-motors for cars.  Im sure those wiper motors will last some time
under continuous use, but are starter motors able to?