From: Joe Sommer <anvilus9-at-adelphia.net>
Subject: request from John Pittelli for top secret plans
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:18:27 -0500

Dear Brother Frank,

At 07:02 PM 3/24/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>*** TRI-PACT EYES ONLY ***
>ao[iv   w8jef=0 wm9-fm  hatch!   the JTTRS is the best (simple
>design, stable and ]pmv=0 picm9-8
>wjef=0e
>
>our vehicles are completely torn apart and are no where near completion.
>
>chwef9unc98hf=8          9oz in the Panzer IV
>T.H.O.R.F.  T.H.O.R.F.  T.H.O.R.F.  T.H.O.R.F.  T.H.O.R.F.  T.H.O.R.F.
>*** TRI-PACT EYES ONLY ***

Please transmit your secret message again.  Most of it
was garbled as shown above.  I lost my Little Orphan
Annie secret decoder ring, and my 128 bit encryption
only seems to work for Ebay purchases.

The only part that I could read clearly was how all of our
Tri-Pact vehicles are in shambles.  Also, what do you want
me to install in my Panzer IV - a 9 ounce beer bottle?
Please be more specific.

I really need to know all the details of our top secret
plans for fighting those scary new high-tech tanks
from PA and VA.  I really don't think that we stand a
chance against them.

Your Brother,
John

(This message is really truly from John Pittelli.
It is absolutely not from Joe Sommer.)

P.S.  Tri-Pact stinks.
P.P.S.  MAG stinks.
P.P.P.S.  Hetzers rule!!!
P.P.P.P.S.  Tigers stink.
T.H.O.R.F.

Joe Sommer
2378 Nantucket Circle, State College, PA 16803
814.234.4773     anvilus9-at-adelphia.net
http://www.anvilus.com