From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Another Brit On The List
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 17:53:55 -0500

If anyone is within a few hundred clicks of London, please introduce
yourself to Mark and see if you can help him get started.

Mark, we've got a couple folks in your vicinity who are looking forward
to holding their first battle sometime this year, so you've come along
at the right time.

FYI: We're sending Mr. Tyng "across the pond" this summer to assess
capabilities and drink warm beer.  Depending on his report, we may or
may not invade ... all depends on the beer ;-)

Tally ho.

        Frank P.