From: "Steve Tyng" <stevet-at-stcharlesmd.com>
Subject: RE: relay and SSR mixer
Date: 8 Mar 2004 10:11:00 +0800

Here's some links on using MOSFET's in speed controllers.  The first link discusses
MOSFET selection for speed controllers (good info on heatsinks also).  The second
link is a 40amp MOSFET h-bridge design.

http://homepages.which.net/~paul.hills/SpeedControl/Mosfets.html
http://www.mcmanis.com/chuck/Robotics/projects/h-bridge/h-bridge.html

Steve