From: "flier" <FLIER-at-sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: relay and SSR mixer
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 09:44:37 -0500

Thanks Joe.  In between meetings yesterday I finished
the math routines and PWM logic so I'm writing some
of my own code as I have time today.  I've learned
enough now to do mixed assembler & BASIC.  I like the
challenge and those darn PICs are fun to play with...

With that, I haven't done any research into specs so
what's the recommended FETs to handle ~40A if I
decided to get sophisticated?

Regards,

Ted