From: Joe Sommer <anvilus9-at-adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: SSRs, relays, speed controls
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 09:36:09 -0500

Tankers interested in PWM speed control,

I will be on travel for a couple days but I will
try to make a small GIF/JPG drawing to show
the circuit.

It will use one stick just like Steve Tyng's

At 09:29 AM 3/4/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Actually gents, I'd like to set up to use just one
>stick.  The further you push the right stick to the
>edges, the faster the tank will go in that
>direction.  Not sure how Joe has his code set up
>currently but in any event it wouldn't be that
>difficult to implement.
>
>You already have stick position in terms of
>pulsewidth and a linear equation translates that into
>duty cycle for the PWMs.
>
>Regards

Joe Sommer
2378 Nantucket Circle, State College, PA 16803
814.234.4773     anvilus9-at-adelphia.net
http://www.anvilus.com