From: "paul needham" <paul.2.needham-at-btconnect.com>
Subject: RE: SSRs, relays, speed controls
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 07:51:01 -0000

Hi all

I can see how the Relay Mixer allows single stick steering at a fixed
speed , but when using PWM or similar how do you 'control' the speed at
the transmitter end ? without compromising the one stick direction and
one stick turret rotate/elevation ?

Regards Paul

Despite constant warnings, I have never met anybody who has had their
leg broken by a swan.