From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Alliance
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:54:37 -0800 (PST)

--- Joe Sommer <anvilus9-at-adelphia.net> wrote:

> John,
>>>
> Joe "Even I would turn traitor for gummi worms"
> Sommer
>
> Herr Docktor: In a few days you will receive the
first payment. It will arrive in a plain brown box
> and will be delivered by Federal employees that the
Alliance has under contract. Receipt of said package
will bind yourself and all progeny, both human and
mechanical to the Alliance. Any attempt on your part
to abrogate the agreement will be dealt with swiftly
and no mercy. Welcome to the Dark Side.
ALL HAIL T.H.O.R.F.
ALL HAIL T.H.O.R.F.
ALL HAIL T.H.O.R.F.