From: Joe Sommer <anvilus9-at-adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Alliance
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:08:26 -0500

At 01:43 PM 1/15/2004 +0800, "Steve Tyng" <stevet-at-stcharlesmd.com> wrote:
>In light of these recent developments from PA and elsewhere. I propose
>Tri-Pact and Tyng Labs build upon our current GOER joint development
>project and announce a full blown alliance between our two
>organizations.  As native Marylanders, we need to present a united front
>against all things un-Maryland.  Elements of Tyng Labs are available to
>augment Maryland Attack Group forces whenever and wherever required.

Anvilus Machine Works has been cut to the heart.

When the entire R/C tank combat world
threatened to annihilate him ...

"Either you stand with us or against us with regard to
Tyng Laboratories ... there is no middle ground".
Frank Pittelli, 12/5/02
http://www.rctankcombat.com/archive/2002-12/msg00042.html

...  who was the first (and only) ally to say,
"I stand with Tyng" ?
http://www.rctankcombat.com/archive/2002-12/msg00049.html

When his printer motors failed and he needed
an emergency R/C mixer board customized
for his EV Warrior motors, who was the
first (and only) ally to say, "I stand with Tyng" ?

Finally, when his tank was out of ammo at the
Battle in the Badlands and it climbed to the top
of a steep embankment to escape (like a yellow
dog), who was the first (and only) tank to actually
"stand with Tyng" ?  (OK, so what if I chased him
up there and was getting ready to shoot him.)

Tovarishch Tyng and his DEAD (no longer dread)
T-34 have betrayed us.  The glamor of Tri-Pact's
evil has finally seduced him to the Dark Side.

PA and VA tankers unite !  Prepare to converge upon
Tri-Pact's headquarters in Annapolis for the upcoming
R/C Tank Combat Technology Expo (TechEx II).

We must drive these vile MD tankers into the sea.

Joe "Don't eat their pizza" Sommer
Director of Research and Propaganda
Anvilus Machine Works

Joe Sommer
2378 Nantucket Circle, State College, PA 16803
814.234.4773     anvilus9-at-adelphia.net
http://www.anvilus.com