From: "Patrick Robinson" <tanks_31_25-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: UR ANSWERS HELPED ALOT!!!
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 18:55:08 -0600

thank u agin for the answers    i had never though i would have got this
much help from someone one this site    i was WRONG           u have been a
really big help so far

i have some more questions for u!!     about how much sould we be expecting
to pay for a "first time tank"      we wana try to keep it in reason
nothin to expencive    but luchly for us   i found a R/C car store close
so were in luck with finding parts    and hopefully cheap too!!!!  (they
suposedly have parts to build any R/C vihical)       and another ? for ya
if this store dosent have trax for our tank   (im thinking they wont have
them  they will have to order them)   were did u get yours   and how much
were they?                another question ,----    what did u use for
motors       i herd that drill motors would do the trick   but i wanted ur
opionions on what to use!!

                  well thanks again
                                     quent and pat

providers now.  https://broadband.msn.com