From: "Joe" <sjszabo-at-cox.net>
Subject: Re: 1/6 scale Stuart M5 from Ultimate Soldier ( IN ARIZONA)
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 10:29:42 -0700

I am new to this here TANK World, but it seems interesting. I saw the tank at wal-mart here in Phoenix about 2 weeks ago. Around $150.00. Any comment from the pros. I took a picture with my cam-phone . Could anyone here tell me what is so special about this tank. Is it the size and the cost compared to ones I have seem for 500 plus.

I have a unique idea, that is what led me to you guys. Let me keep working on the plan and get it running and I think you guys, the true Tank commanders, will appreciate and hopefully participate in the action.

Joe Szabo