From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: 1/4 scale jeep
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 20:33:16 -0800 (PST)

You are absolutely correct pimp daddy. LOL

--- Steve Rosadini <srosadini-at-hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

At least that is what I am pretty sure they say in the
movie Patton!

>From: "Steve Rosadini"
>To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com
>Subject: RE: 1/4 scale jeep
>Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 19:42:14 -0500

---------------------------------
 Wonder if the latest virus has gotten to your
computer? Find out. Run the FREE McAfee online
computer scan now!

> ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822
> From: "Steve Rosadini" <srosadini-at-hotmail.com>
> To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com
> Subject: RE: 1/4 scale jeep
> Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 19:42:14 -0500

---------------------------------

Ivory. Ivory Handles. Only  . . . . .  would have
Pearl Handles!

>From: "SteveT44"
>Subject: RE: 1/4 scale jeep
>Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 10:28:10 -0500
>
>I could see Frank running around a battlefield in one
of those.  He'd have a
>chrome helmet on his head and pearl handled revolvers
at his side.  ;-)

>Steve

William and Melissa
>Johns
>Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2003 10:14 AM
>To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com
>Subject: 1/4 scale jeep
>

>I think you guys will get a kick out of this.  There
is a guy in Sweden who
>builds and sells 1/4 scale metal Willys MB jeep
bodies.  Here is one of his
>pieces.
>
>B.
>

>--
>
>"The smart cat doesn't let on that he is."  --  H. G.
Frommer