From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Re: hallo! here are the logos! (from Siggy)
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:06:45 -0500

sigismund koster wrote:
> hello,
> Mr,Pitelli here are the logos (in black and white) i had not time yet to
> scan them in colour,my compu has problems but now you can see what they are
> like,  i hope you like them but i can make changes any time if you  wisch!
> i hope for positive feedback greeting from Siggy.

Awesome logos Siggy!!!  Bravo Bravo.

You captured the essence of the hobby in both of them and I know that
we'll be using them for years and years on our brochures, web sites and
T-shirts.  I look forward to seeing the color versions.  If you're
having trouble with your scanner, you can send them to me as hardcopy
and I'll scan them and return the originals.

Thanks for the hard work.

        Frank "Have Logo, Will Battle" Pittelli

PS.  In the future (and this goes for everyone) please send large photos
  to my private email address, instead of the mailing list, so that we
don't overload the mailboxes of members with limited capicty or those
who use modems for downloading.  I'll post all photos on the web site,
so that people can view them at their convenience.