From: "erik kump" <ebkump-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: of primer and paint,
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 07:20:52 -0500

I was going to go with automotive spray paint and clearcoat. Ordinary
housepaint (latex anyway) waon't stand up to it. The oil from the paintball
soaks into the paint and ruins it. Might not be too bad if you clean it off
PDQ after a battle, but the bunkers and buildings at one of the fields I go
to were painted with a light gray housepaint and you can't touch them
without it sloughing off onto you.
I can't swear by the automotive paint, but it seems that the hard enamel
would stand up better to the abuse.

Erik "Just my $.02" Kump

>From: "STEVE" <joseq-at-telus.net>
>To: <tanks-at-rctankcombat.com>
>Subject: of primer and paint,
>Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 21:58:21 -0700
>

>RE:  John " still cleaning off the goop" Pittelli
>
>I am wondering if you guys have learned any more about paint that stands up
>to paint ball paint.
>I know there was some discussion some time ago but I thought you might have
>it nailed down after this last battle.
>
>I am hoping to take it to the carwash after a battle and hose it off.
>what can you tell me about paint???
>
>Thanks
>Steve Gusikoski (t014)

Want to check if your PC is virus-infected?  Get a FREE computer virus scan
online from McAfee.