From: "George" <georges-at-wfeca.net>
Subject: Re: Artillery
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 19:07:29 -0600

I have a question regarding artillery/rocket launchers.  As currently
employed are they line of sight weapons?  I am thinking of saturation,
plunging fire.  Perhaps wasteful.  I don't see a rule regarding top armor
hits.  Top is generally thinner than frontal so maybe one or two hits would
destroy a target. ??

Jim George

Just butting in.  But wouldn't it be interesting to see an arc of
projectiles rising above and then "detonating" on the  ground?