From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Even more video
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 14:15:24 -0700 (PDT)

Why not just blindfold the commander and have someone
stand behind giving wonderfully lucid directions. Such
as Hard Right, no Left, Forward reverse oh no we're
dead again you dummy.
             Cost of blindfold:  $2.00
             Cost of helper: Six pack
             Cost of hilarious memories at
              your expense:  PRICELESS  ;-)
  John " Just want to see more tanks on the field"
Pittelli