From: William and Melissa Johns <gizmology-at-gizmology.net>
Subject: Re: Bearings
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 16:53:56 -0400

Yes.  They're holding up fine.

Details:

         1/2" shafts, not particularly accurate (hardware store quality)
         3/4" plywood wheels
         wheels held in place by e-clips.
         24 wheels total
         250 pound tank
         I originally planned to oil them, but never got around to it.

Bill

--

"On account of being a democracy and run by the people, we are the only
nation in the world that has to keep a government four years, no matter