From: "SteveT44" <SteveT44-at-comcast.net>
Subject: RE: take some video
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 06:53:20 -0400

Steve of Oz wrote:

>Next time you guys attempt to exterminate each other, why not try to
capture some video and whack it on the web site.

Tom and Frank took some video of the first battle.  I've been patiently
waiting for a clip to appear on the site....  :-)

I have a micro video camera and transmitter sitting on the self with plans
to install it in T005 at some point.  It could provide some spectacular gun
camera footage.  I might possibly be persuaded to install it before the next
battle if I were to see. . . . .  ten declarations of allegiance to the Tyng
Labs/Anvilus alliance with accompanying words stating the evilness of
Tri-Pact.  ;-)

Steve 'Tri-Pact took my lunch money' Tyng