From: "bobmoitoso" <bobmoitoso-at-sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Sherman versus Tiger on the Discovery Channel
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 16:45:23 -0700

John,
It would figure, that we wouldn't let in people from a country that is our friend, but we let anyone from all these other countries into the states. Maybe you should go to Iraq, then they would let you into the states, plus give you the money to start up the business!  I think that I am to old to start up a new business, but as you say, the business trips would be great! If you ever get serious about it, drop me a line, maybe I could help...
Bob
bobmoitoso-at-sbcglobal.net