From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Re: European Uprising
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:47:22 -0400

Boris Harpman wrote:

> Recent R & D has shown that due to the illicit nature of paintball in
> Western Australia, various substitutes for paintballs have been
> experimented on with varying degrees of success......Kool Mints seem to
> be the most accurate replacement....please don't try this at home kids,
> we are certified mint inserted.

Quite interesting.  The authorities won't let you shoot paintballs in
the vast expanses of Western Australia, but they don't mind you shooting
candy at each other.  Have you tried those malted milk balls covered in
chocolate?  I've never tried shooting them, but they can be thrown quite
accurately.

        Frank P.