From: "SteveT44" <SteveT44-at-comcast.net>
Subject: RE: European Uprising
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 07:18:41 -0400

Frank wrote:

>evidence indicates that they intend to take back all of the land lost to
those "darn colonials", including all of North America (even Texas :-) and
most of the Southern Hemisphere.

Tyng Labs stands beside Tri-Pact to defend the Americas from this impending
incursion from across the seas.  Tyng Labs calls upon all R/C Tankers from
Canada to Argentina to join us to defend our homelands from the European
horde. Though our quaint colonial technology may not be up to par with the
highly refined, comfortably appointed, and sport tuned vehicles of the
Europeans.  We feel that a respectable defense can be mustered and the line
can be held.  Tyng Labs will defend our position to the last milliamp!

On matters of a domestic nature.  Tyng Labs looks forward to kicking some
evil Tri-Pact booty in the upcoming October battle.  In particular, Tyng
Labs will be knocking on and busting down the door gunning for Will "The
Scourge of Waldorf" Montgomery.

Steve "Firewall Buster" Tyng