From: "Boris Harpman" <nativebat-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: European Uprising
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:15:10 +0800

Darn colonials !!??

Does this mean us in OZ ? (we were a colony once).....

We may be isolated, backward and fifteen years behind the rest of the world
(control line planes are still in use as well as betamax) but we are
building a guerilla R/C tank battalion to "bring it on"
I have recently added a curtain grab rail on the sides of my leopard chassis
in order to attach various camoflage items (grass, leaves, reeds etc...) it
works better than I had hoped, the tank when stationary is almost invisible
next to long grass......

Recent R & D has shown that due to the illicit nature of paintball in
Western Australia, various substitutes for paintballs have been experimented
on with varying degrees of success......Kool Mints seem to be the most
accurate replacement....please don't try this at home kids, we are certified
mint inserted.

Where is it likely that the first R/C WW will take place ?

Boris

>From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
>To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com
>Subject: European Uprising
>Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 21:41:31 -0400
>
>To All R/C Tank Battlers World-Wide,
>
>There has been a recent wave of new members added from the European
>Community, including new members from Belgium, Holland and the UK.
>Furthermore, all European members have been asked to post a message to this
>mailing list immediately in order to establish "local communications".
>Apparently, our European brethren are starting to organize in a serious
>way.
>
>Based on communication intercepts and other forms of intelligence, a number
>of experts believe that the Europeans intend to build the largest R/C tank
>combat force ever seen on the planet.  Furthermore, evidence indicates that
>they intend to take back all of the land lost to those "darn colonials",
>including all of North America (even Texas :-) and most of the Southern
>Hemisphere.  Initial invasions are expected as soon as 2005.
>
>       Frank "Can't Wait For The First R/C World War" Pittelli

Chat via SMS. Simply send 'CHAT' to 1889918.  More info at
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilemania/MoChat.asp?blipid=6800