From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Technical Drawings
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 18:49:07 -0700 (PDT)

Aahz: Acheck would be fine. Here's my address.

              John Pittelli
              693 Mesquite Rd.
              Severn , Md. 21144
By the way , did you check out the Tank caps? We still
have a few left. Wearing one of our caps will make
your assembly go much faster. Every piece will fit
perfectly the first time. Catch you later.  John