From: William and Melissa Johns <gizmology-at-gizmology.net>
Subject: Re: Weights of Tanks Fully Loaded
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:58:03 -0400

My Sherman - which is not a good example because it's 1/5 scale and has a
driver - weighs 250 pounds fully loaded.

Driver - 70 lbs
Batteries - two at 47 lbs each
Tank itself - 85 lbs

I suspect that your tanks weigh a bit less, as you probably don't use such
big batteries, and your receivers don't weigh 70 pounds.  :-)

This is probably not the most accurate weight either - I had to suspend the
various parts from a spring, which I measured and calculated the weights.

http://www.gizmology.net/tanks.htm

Hope this helps,

Bill

P.S.  I like KCM for Kiddie Car Motor.

--

"Edible, adj.: Good to eat, and wholesome to digest, as a worm to a toad, a
toad to a snake, a snake to a pig, a pig to a man, and a man to a worm." -