From: "Zach Ginter" <zgunbear01-at-comcast.net>
Subject: Re: 6mm Electric Weapon Question
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 15:35:13 -0500

I participate in airsoft skirmishes so I hacve experience with the 6mm guns
and paintballs. First do not use the paintballs in any of the electrics. The
6mm paintballs fall into 3 categories, none of which is good. The first are
mis-shapen that will not feed which means the gun will jam up. Second some
of them are hard so if you do get them to feed they will not mark your
target. A good example of this is that I have a spring single shot airsoft
that shots rather well. I shot some the paintballs into a stainless steel
sink at 3 feet aweay and they did not break.  Third some are soft, and just
the action of the gun firing causes them to burst. Againg using paintballs
from the same bottle just feeeing it into my springer from the magazine
caused it to burst. 6mm is so small they have trouble with qaulity control.
If you want to shoot something airsoft stick to the regular bb's
Now about the cheap electric guns. They are fun but do nlot have an actually
mech box when the work they will shoot across a room semi accurately. but
not too much futher. Once the break they are usually broke good and can not
be repaired.