From: Grauwolf <grauwulf-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: 6mm Electric Weapon Question
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 08:05:54 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings All,

  New to the List and the Sport.

  Before I discovered that there were others out there who too could
see the potential for fun by attaching a paintball gun to a remote, I
had started working on one of my own. Naturally, I want to see it
through to completion before I begin working on a larger scale version.
(Yeah, I'd already started working on the plans the minute I found your
site. Tanks three feet long! Wow! This could really get interesting!
--LOL)
  Working solely with what I have on-hand, my current project involves
Frankensteining one of my son's old 3  GI Joe tanks/hovercraft/?. (By
the way, could anyone tell me just what scale that is?) While hunting
through e-bay for some inexpensive and compact weapons I found some 6mm
Electric BB/Paintball, Full Auto Mini-Machineguns.
  I realize that the range, velocity, and most likely the accuracy
won't be able to match that of CO2 weapons, however, the key word here
is "Compact". I need a small system, but I really don't want to go
through all the installation just to find that it wasn't worth all the
work.
  So if anybody could give me any feedback on these Electric units, or
on any of the 6mm guns in general, I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks,
Dan