From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Another rules question:
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 20:19:36 -0700 (PDT)

Ah yes that is true. But at some point you will have
to drop the trailer. I don't think trying to manuever
with a trailer would be all that easy and one hit does
destroy the trailer( soft target). And the trailer can
be captured. But keep those ideas coming. John " I
won't use sand enamel as a base again" Pittelli