From: ray schwartz <ray.schwartz-at-juno.com>
Subject: Re: RE: Design question?
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:15:51 -0500

its amazing how much you can do in your living room
as long as you know :
how long your wife is going to be gone and
that the vacum cleaner is in good working order ...
or at least thats what i have heard

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:07:41 -0500 Zach Ginter <zgunbear01-at-comcast.net>
writes:
> Thanks for they replies. I just wish I had a garage to build in.
> Living in an aprtment has huge disadvantages.

"they that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety"
benjamin franklin,historical review of pennsylvania ,1759

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!