From: "Steve Gusikoski" <sgusikoski-at-global-link.com>
Subject: RE: Design question?
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:36:02 -0600

I have experienced first hand the freezing ability of a Tiger suspension and road
wheel system.
Driving through wet snow and then parking the tank in the box of my truck overnight
resulted in my tank wheels being frozen stiff and the track actually freezing to the
box of the truck. Blew both fuses when I went to back it out. Required a day in the
warm shop to let all the water drip out of it.

I can't imagine trying to unthaw a real tank wheel. Bring out the Tiger torch I
guess. Hence the origin of the "Tiger torch" cough, cough, B.S. I don't know.

Regards,
Steve, wish I was done my garage reno's so I could get back to building, Gusikoski.